I luv u ♥

Friday, July 15

♥ Things tat make me Cry....






I Cry:

Sometimes because im tired of my life...

When someone dies...

During a sad/romantic movie...

When i get a horrible migraine...

When no one understands me....

When people cant except me...

Sometimes coz im overweight...

When my family r not happy and feeling depressed...

On Valentines Day/Birthday when i feel lonely...

When i see someone get married(these are happy tears)...

When i argue with my family...

When someone makes me laugh really hard (these are happy tears)...

When im in horrible pain...

When my dream come true (these are happy tears)...

When i think of memories...

When u hug me tight n says Marry me Irvil ling.. 
ull never have to be alone...
I love u n tats all i really know...



♥ by Irvil
16072011

No comments:

Post a Comment