I luv u ♥

Tuesday, September 20

♥ lost...

Recently I lost myself...
i don know wat i wan...
r at a loss every day... >"<
b
ut fortunately...
i still have a dream tat travel with my baby...

Everyday when i wake up...
i really don know wat can i do...
wat i wan? wat is my future....
but when i think of our dream [travel v my baby]
yeah... i know tis is wat i wan...
tats y i work hard everyday...
coz tis is our dream....

Actually my baby is a reason...
make me have goals in life...
every time i think we agreed...
i will feel life is full of hope....
yeah... my baby is my charger...

I insist tat our dream....
i know my baby too...
therefore... we must work harder....
for our dream... our future...
n our love... >"<

Baby... do u c how much i lyv u rite now?
lolz... xD
baby... don let me go...
n i will never let u go...
luv u so much...





♥ by Irvil

No comments:

Post a Comment