I luv u ♥

Wednesday, August 24

♥ i hope tat never separate...



I don know how the recent...
i try to fill the void in my life...
i went out v my frens... i laugh v my frens...
but tis made ​​me even more empty....
i don know y...
wat can i do???


I admit i cant afford lonely.... lolz
i was afraid of alone...
i will be cranky when alone...
all ppl will like tis, rite?


Those of us who know wat it feels like to feel different...
to feel tat like confusion i feel inside...
do i belong here or there or anywhere?
sigh....


How long can i meet my baby?
wow! there r eight months!!
so long..... >"< but is ok la.... 
time flies fast rite? 
I cant imagine parting after meet... 
i think i would miss my baby so much... 
i hope tat never separate... lolz 
but i know its impossible.... 
so sad.... T.T sigh... 


i think i really need a rest... 
need a short trip v some1... 
if not... i will crazy... 
i think i really tired of malaysia... >"< 
maybe i can say tired of my life...
= =lll sigh....


well~ i know i will be ok!!!
juz wait... Gambateh....



♥ by Irvil
24082011

No comments:

Post a Comment