I luv u ♥

Friday, August 19

♥ Omg... My first steak....







Grill Bar


Cuisines: American
No. 202 Jalan Sri Pelangi | 80400, Johor Bahru, Malaysia











Restaurant environment...
very nice rite?








Atcually... i don know wat is tis...lolz...

i think im out of touch with the times...>"<

btw who can tell me wat is tis?







my fav - Lime juice
too much sugar... too sweet...
>"<"""








Mushrooms n garlic bread...
yea~ u can try it...
its rally nice...
but i think i will not order a second time...
0.0







Chicken chop... ^^
taste good!!!










Omg!!!!! Steak!!!!
damn nice!!!u should try it!!!
food for thought...





ME!!!


My fren - Mandy...


Why you must visit Grill Bar?

*Good service attitude
When I went to the grill bar,they have to close(they forget to change the time),but they still serve us,it makes me think they are dedicated... Waiters are very friendly and patient...

*Delicious food
Actually I don really like to eat beef,coz it smell,but my frens told me,u should try Grill bar's steak, and ull not regret... When i ate it... omg!!! damn nice!!! im lovin it!!! It makes me fall in love with steak... lolz...

*Fair price
Most Western restaurants are expensive, but Grill bar at reasonable prices,can be said that the price of popularity...

*Nice environment n atmosphere restaurant
yes,nice environment n atmosphere restaurant, very quiet,design aesthetic... very nice...

So I recommend u should go there...
if not... ull miss out... xD





♥ by Irvil
19082011

No comments:

Post a Comment